Raw Indian Hair
can be reused many times, but with proper care. Just like your hair, Indian hair can become dry and damages, and even shed. Too much heat can damage your hair. Below are a few steps suggestions to manage your hair.
- Comb/Brush hair from ends up.
- Biweekly, use shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner and let your hair sit for a while. Rinse with lukewarm water, and the final rinse with cold water.
- Always air dry your hair instead of blow drying, if possible.
- We do not recommend the use of oil as it weighs hair down. It’s best to use a very light non-oily shine product such as Argan oil.
- Style just as you would your own hair.
- You can use flat irons, curling irons, heated rollers, etc.
- It is our recommendation to seek color services from a professional.